01. Introduction: San Diego to London and Stockholm on British Airways
02. British Airways Club World (business class) San Diego to London
03. British Airways Club Europe (business class) London to Stockholm
04. A lazy day in Stockholm, Sweden
05. RadissonBlu SkyCity Arlanda Airport
06. British Airways Club Europe (business class) Stockholm to London
07. British Airways Club World (business class) London to San Diego
Since I was only staying two nights in Stockholm, I decided to stay at the airport instead of the city. Remember, I’m an airline nerd through and through, so this was a totally logical option! It turns out that there are several really good hotels at Arlanda, located in the SkyCity wing of the airport. I chose the RadissonBlu due to it’s good reviews and the fact that I wouldn’t have to exit the airport to check in. I was also hoping for the chance of getting a room with a view of the terminals. That ultimately didn’t happen, as the only rooms available were on the lower floors with views looking directly into the terminal. You can see aircraft parked at the gate from these rooms, but not good enough for photography.
Anyway, having accommodations at the airport would be especially useful on the morning of departure, where I had a 7am flight back to LHR.
As an added bonus, the train station was located directly outside of the main entry to the hotel, so getting to the city center of Stockholm was super easy with the Arlanda Express.
How the heck am I able to fly in business class all the time?
Subscribe to my mailing list and and I'll share with you a detailed list of the top 5 tools that I use which allows me to fly in international business class all the time at a greatly reduced cost!
Thank you for subscribing! Please check your email - a confirmation link has just been sent to you and your subscription will not be active (and the free report not available) until you click that link.
Something went wrong.